So, here's the bit from Hanji's interview where she talks about Levi knocking her out so she would take a bath.
It’s not the whole interview, but at least now we know for sure!
THE BATH STORY IS REAL
SOMEONE HOLD ME
Interviewer: So, is this not like they’ve already given up on you?
Hanji: Probably! Mike and Erwin say nothing about it. Ah, but Levi…
Interviewer: Did he say anything about it?
Hanji: Uhh… from time to time I black out from getting hit, then when I become conscious again I would get splashed at and somehow… it’s like having a bath.
Interviewer: It is… done by force, isn’t it?
Hanji: That, perhaps, is more like cleaning than having a bath! I think he planned it all out with my subordinates, but because I lost consciousness I can’t be sure.
Key points of the interview translated by anon on /a/:
- Her lab is dusty and overflowing with books and tools.
- She wanted to know about the world from a long time ago.
- She hates titans because they forced humanity to live inside the walls.
- She joined the Scouting Legion because she wants to kill titans and know more about the world.
- When she was a kid, she once used a shovel to scrape at the walls (And got the Military Police and wall cult really angry).
- Her results during trainee days were “Not that bad”
- There was once she talked 2 days about the titans straight without even realizing it.
- She thinks favorably of Erwin, Levi, Mike and Moblit. She thinks they are calm and good soldiers.
Some snippets posted on a Japanese blog:
Q: Your goggles seem useful in battle.
Hanji: They have their uses. Such as being paid out of the Scouting Legion’s expenses.
Q: Eh!? So they’re paid for with their expenses?!??
Hanji: They’re a necessity you know, they’re required expenses! It’s not like they’re being paid with the expenses used for Levi’s preference of black tea, you know?
Q: Your type of person?
Hanji: A person that is alright even if I don’t look after them too much.
Hanji: The stuff Moblit says is motherly. Stuff like, ‘Did you have a proper meal? Did you sleep soundly?’”
Q: Do you see yourself as Levi’s interpreter?
Hanji: He sounds like he’s angry because he speaks roughly, right. But that’s because his true feelings aren’t like that.
Hanji: I speak a lot with the soldiers that enrolled around the same time as me.
…if they were alive…
Q: If mankind were finally liberated from the titans, what would they do?
Hanji: Mankind would rule. But I would like to research vegetation outside the walls, or study about humanity’s past.
I don’t have the complete interview nor can I find the complete transcript on Japanese sites, but if you have the whole interview, feel free to message me!